FROM SAT, 15 JUL 2017 TO SUN, 16 JUL 2017
Every year, in July, Franschoek celebrates Bastille Day with wine and food tastings, music and markets. “Bastille Day” is the name given in English-speaking countries to the French “Fête Nationale” – commemorating the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison during the French Revolution. With its centuries old French-Huguenot roots, Franschoek colours red, white and blue while showcasing the best the valley has to offer.
Your package includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation in a Manor Suite
- A glass of bubbly on arrival to get your weekend started
- Breakfast each morning on the patio (weather permitting)
- 3 course dinner at the Baobab restaurant on the night of your arrival with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine with the accompaniment of French background music
- Red, white & blue scarf to celebrate Bastille day