TRACK-Code 83 (Brown ties/NS Rail)
- Accurately scaled and spaced ties.
- Blackened metal frog allows powering by Atlas Snap-Relay.
- Frog Angle is true #6 – 9°, 30′.
- . Frog and guardrail flangeways set to NMRA standards.
- New points eliminate rivets, providing better electrical contact and improved appearance.
- . Four spikes per tie, staggered like U.S. prototype.
- Designed for under-table switch machines or manual ground throws.
- Concealed nail holes.
- Designed for use with common rail systems.All Atlas code 83 has brown ties and nickel silver rail.